This course package combines...
You will learn...
- the background to the development on the latest version of IATF 16949 standard and other automotive quality standards
- the purpose, intent and key goals of IATF 16949 throughout the automotive supply chain
- to interpret the new IATF 16949:2016 requirements of the latest edition and how they apply in your organization
- how customer specific requirements link into IATF 16949:2016 standard and their importance
- the importance of operational planning (APQP and PPAP) in the implementation of IATF 16949:2016 latest version
- the effect of the IATF 16949:2016 rules on certification bodies and their services
DAY 2 & 3:
- the contribution internal audits can make to the effectiveness of your quality management system
- how to use processes, including Customer Oriented Processes (COPs), to audit the effective implementation of your quality system
- to plan, conduct and report internal audits in accordance with automotive industry requirements
- how to verify that current practice conforms with defined requirements, including customer specific requirements
- to verify that associated tools which support the requirements of the latest edition of the IATF 16949:2016 standard are implemented effectively
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to report findings accurately against the requirements of the new IATF 16949:2016 standard
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for the action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Auditor / Lead Auditor Training
- Introduction to Tools and Techniques used for Process Control & Improvement
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.