If you are thinking about pursuing IATF 16949 certification or want to reinvigorate your management system, this eLearning will help raise your awareness and understanding of the automotive quality management system. Discover how IATF 16949 links to effective process management and improved performance.
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders within the automotive industry
What will you learn?
- The background to the development of IATF 16949
- The purpose, intent and key goals of IATF 16949 throughout the automotive supply chain
- Why objectives are so important
- How process effectiveness links to business performance
- The responsibilities imposed on the management team by IATF 16949
- Why the management review process is so important
- The business benefits to be gained from an effectively deployed management system
What will you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is needed.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.