You need this course if...
- You want to know more about Security Management Systems (SMS)
- Your organization wants to enhance supply chain security
- You are a manager responsible for integrating security activities into your management systems
- You are an individual involved in assessing security risks and threats to the supply chain.
You will learn...
- The background to the development of ISO 28000
- The purpose, intent and broad requirements of ISO 28000
- How the ISO 28000 series of standards relates to other ISO management system standards
- The nature of threats, risks and hazards in supply chains and relate them to your organization
- How security risks are assessed
- How ISO 28000 might be adopted in your sector and organization.
You will need...
No previous training is required.
One day (in-house only).
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more