You need this course if...
- You are required to perform a role relating to implementing a BCMS
- You are an experienced business continuity practitioner looking for training to assist you in implementing a BCMS in line with ISO 22301.
You will learn...
- To identify and apply the key requirements for a BCMS
- How to establish a program of work to implement a BCMS
- To plan and prepare to complete the activities of a BCMS including business impact analysis and risk assessment
- How to develop a business continuity strategy and embed BCM in organizational culture
- What is needed to produce a fully documented BCMS and how to prepare for BCMS certification.
You will need...
- A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 or, although not essential, have attended our Introduction to ISO 22301 course
- To be familiar with the critical operational activities that underpin the delivery of services and products provided by your organization.
- To have a basic understanding of management system frameworks.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.