Lloyd's Register (LR) has long recognized that people and management systems are at the very heart of all organizations and that high performing companies are those that invest wisely in the development of both to achieve great results. This is why LR has invested heavily in the development of its in-house training capabilities and specialized LR trainers to deliver high-value bespoke solutions. We can dynamically train your people, transfer the learning and develop your management systems at the same time. Our bespoke solutions approach ensures transfer of learning through working with and developing your actual management systems helping to get your organization where it wants to be.
organizational success depends upon the capability of individual functions and roles, but also upon the effectiveness of leadership, the suitability of management systems & processes and the people who implement them in a coherent and effective way. LR in-house training and development solutions deliver the results that organizations require and expect.
- In-house training allows you to reduce training budget by reducing travel and accommodation expenses, which can be significant.
- In-house training provides the opportunity to bring all the key team members together in their working environment with minimal disruption to daily business operations.
- Our training and development solutions are aligned to your organisation’s strategic direction and business objectives.
- High return on investment through bespoke solutions that deliver expected results
- Reduced training and development costs per delegate
- You decide in partnership with your LR trainer the what, who, where, when, how and why for the bespoke in-house training solutions.
- Training and development solutions are aligned to your organisation’s strategic direction, business objectives, including scope & purpose of your management systems and improvement targets.
- Opportunity to bring directors, managers and/or their key teams together to ensure unity of purpose, co-ordinated improvements and achievement of high performance.
- Opportunity to train your people and develop your management systems at the same time in their working environment, instantly transferring learning into the workplace and achieving real-time improvements.
- Minimal disruption to people and daily business operations – Faster and more efficient pathways to initial certification of your management systems.
Why choose LR?
At LR, we always strive to work in close partnership with you to design and deliver the most effective and cost-efficient in-house solutions, maximizing your return on investment through events that meet your needs and deliver the results you expect. It’s all about the development of you, your organisation, your management systems and your people.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Cost-risk evaluation leads to deferred P&A.
We helped our client save cost compared with conducting a full plug and abandonment project, deferring unnecessary CAPEX for 10 or so years.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these upcoming events
12 Apr 21
Seatrade Cruise Global 2021.
6 Jun 22