This course provides an introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. It explains how to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS, how to describe, analyze and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and helps understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want an introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) based on ISO 22000 and be able to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS, how to describe, analyze and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.
What will you learn?
- How to describe the purpose and intent of a FSMS based on HACCP principles
- Be able to explain the legislative framework relevant to such a FSMS
- Be able to explain the purpose and intent of ISO 22000
- How to describe the ISO 22000 requirements
- How to describe the FSSC scheme version 5 requirements
What do you need to prepare?
It is recommended to attend the course having the following:
- Prior experience of working in the food chain
- Prior knowledge of HACCP principles
- ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000 v5
- Consolidation of learning and course review
Delegates who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Find out more
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
20 Oct - 21 Oct 2020
- USD 1185 excluding tax
Virtual classroom training courses delivered by one of our expert trainers.
16 Jun 2020
Introduction to ISO 22000_2018 and FSSC 22000 v5
- USD 540 excluding tax