This one-day course is designed for those who wish to know more about ISO 14001 and how it is a useful model for managing and improving environmental impacts resulting from the business operation.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with an overview of the purpose and requirements of the standard as a tool for the management of environmental aspects and impacts.
Who should attend?
- All level staff within an organization involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 14001 environmental management system
- Quality Managers with future progress in environmental management
- Newly appointed Environmental Managers or individuals involved in starting to implement an EMS
- Individuals who wish to progress to Environmental Auditing.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of ISO 14001 and its relationship to other standards
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Key requirements of ISO 14001 and how they relate to each other
- To determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental legislation.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge of auditing, environmental management systems or ISO 14001 training is required.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Internal EMS Auditor
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA Certified
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion CQI & IRCA Certified.
One day 9.30 am – 3.00 pm.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.