You need this course if...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security
- Your responsibilities include ensuring the on-going availability of your organization’s products and/or services
- You wish to understand how Quality Management may develop in the future
- You want to understand how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives
- Your organization is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301:2012.
You will learn...
- The role of ISO 22301:2012 in contributing to organizational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- The requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organizational resilience context
- The requirements for planning and operational controls for mitigating and managing an organization’s ability to manage disruptive incidents
- The requirements for incident management and continuity plans development
- Key components related to monitoring and reviewing the BCMS effectiveness such as Exercise and Testing and Internal Auditing.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Introduction to ISO 22301
- USD 255 excluding tax