You need this course if...
- You are required to undertake combined internal EMS and OH&S audits
- You want to combine internal EMS and OH&S audits.
You will learn...
- The internal audit requirements of an EMS and an OH&S management system
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organization conforms with your own defined requirements
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- How to report the findings accurately
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
You will need...
A basic understanding of the environment and health and safety issues before attending this course. Ideally, to have conducted internal audits in any of the following disciplines: quality management, occupational health and safety and/or environment.
Your future development
Three days in-house only.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for this course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.