You need this course if...
- You are from any organization in the food supply chain, i.e. from “farm to fork” and want an understanding of ISO 22000, its content and application.
You will learn...
- The background and principles of food safety management systems (FSMS)
- How to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS
- To describe, analyze and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000
- To carry out a “gap analysis” on your own FSMS, using ISO 22000 as the benchmark.
You will need...
- Prior experience of working in the food supply chain and knowledge of HACCP.
Locations and dates