You need this course if...
- You are concerned with corporate governance, risk management or information security
- You have responsibilities that include ensuring the on-going availability of your organization’s products and/or services
- You are involved in the field of Quality Management and wish to understand how it might develop in the next few years
- You wish to broaden your understanding of how a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) can help meet business objectives
- Your organization has an obligation (whether legal, contractual or reputational) to increase the robustness of its business processes
- Your organization is planning to obtain certification to ISO 22301, either from an initial set-up stage in the absence of an established ISO-based management system or by integrating it to an existing certified management system (such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 etc.).
You will learn...
- The role of ISO 22301 in contributing to organizational and societal security and the business benefits of Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- The key requirements of ISO 22301 and how they relate to the key components of an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- How they can integrate with an existing Management System
- The basics of Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment principles within an organizational resilience context
- The purpose and intent of ISO 22301 in contributing to organizational and societal security
- The benefits of implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS);
The certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in ISO 22301 is required.
Your future development
This course compliments Introduction to ISO 22301, a one day practical version of this course aimed at those directly involved in a project to help gain ISO 22301 certification for their organization.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for this course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.