This three-day course is for those organizations that need to start implementing an information security management system (ISMS) that conforms to ISO 27001:2013 requirements. You will be provided with an overview and background to information security and helped to implement a robust ISMS to protect and enhance the future performance of your organization.
This course uses workshops asking you to implement ISO 27001 requirements enabling you to share ideas and experiences with other delegates, which you can then apply within your organization.
Who should attend?
Any individual responsible for managing organization’s information security which have been tasked with implementing an ISMS certified to ISO 27001.
What will you learn?
- To protect your organization from a breach in information security
- To define the scope of an ISMS and develop objectives
- To identify your assets and determine the risks and their potential impact
- To apply values to the above assets
- To determine and produce applicable policies and procedures
- To identify awareness training and appropriate controls
- Various approaches you can take to find the best solution for your organization.
What do you need to prepare?
- You will need some knowledge of ISO 27001 and its requirements
- Ideally you will have attended the Introduction to ISO 27001:2013 requirements course
- Delegates will be required to bring a laptop with Wi-Fi capability.
- 19.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more