You need this course if...
- You want to know how to design and implement an effective Security Management System (SMS)
- You are preparing for ISO 28000 certification.
You will learn...
- The requirements of ISO 28000, how it relates to other management systems and how it is possible to integrate an SMS into existing systems
- How to initiate the development of an appropriate methodology to identify and evaluate security-related threats, risks and hazards in your organization’s supply chain
- How to start the development of appropriate security policies, objectives and targets
- How to address some of the issues that an organization may face during the implementation of an SMS
- What will be required to obtain third-party certification to ISO 28000.
You will need...
To have attended our Introduction to ISO 28000 or have a basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 28000.