You need this course if...
- You are responsible for managing a Collaborative business relationship management system
- You own or manage processes in your organization
- You are an Internal Auditor of a Collaborative business relationship management system.
You will learn...
- An understanding of ISO 44001
- Knowledge of why collaborative business relationships are important
- Understand the similarities and differences between ISO 44001 and other standards
- Know how to apply existing audit knowledge to ISO 44001 and its key themes
- What influences the creation of an ISO 44001 audit plan
- Be able to help your organization drive continual improvement in collaborative business relationships.
You will need...
To possess auditing skills and knowledge of general management system standard requirements.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more