You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing occupational health and safety management system internal auditing experience
- You are an internal occupational health and safety management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- You are an internal auditor working in an organization that is certified to OHSAS 18001:2007 and is migrating to the new revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- The key changes introduced in ISO 45001
- The enhanced requirements concerning process thinking and use of the process model to prepare for an internal audit
- How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organization, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements
- The requirements for leadership and identify related audit evidence.
You will need...
- To have attended an internal occupational health and safety management system auditor training course and have experience of conducting occupational health and safety management system audits
- Basic knowledge of ISO 45001 prior to attending this course, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the Lloyd's Register ISO 45001 Update Workshop training course.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Lloyd's Register business improvement courses
- OH&S Management System Lead Auditor
- OH&S Management System Auditor Conversion
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Migration training.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.