This course package combines...
- ISO 45001 Introduction (Day 1)
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor (Day 2 & 3)
You will learn...
- DAY 1:
- Business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system as well as legal obligations and best practices
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001
- DAY 2 & 3:
- Practical guidance on how to conduct and plan internal audits
- How to develop effective checklists and gather objective evidence to evaluate audit findings
- How to determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness against the requirements of ISO 45001
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.