You need this course if...
You are responsible for your organization's Energy Management System (EnMS), so need to transition to ISO 50001:2018 before August 2021, when ISO 50001:2011 will be withdrawn.
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL on this current revision of ISO 50001
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 50001:2018
- Transition period and how long you have before the changes become mandatory.
The new high-level structure for management system standards, this workshop provides an overview on Annex SL and it's influence on shaping the future of all new and revised ISO standards.
ISO 50001:2018 and Annex SL
Understanding Annex SL will help interpret the impact it will have on ISO 50001:2018 and your organization's EnMS. This workshop explains new concepts such as organizational context, risk-based thinking and the role of leadership and how these may be applied in your EnMS.
ISO 50001:2018 Changes
This workshop will provide an overview on the changes to ISO 50001 including energy performance indicators and baselines, clarification on the requirements of the energy data collection plan and making sure you understand the importance of clear and accessible key energy performance concepts.
ISO 50001:2018 Timelines
By explaining the transition period until the changes become mandatory, this workshop will help you to develop an achievable transition plan to help make sure your organization achieves certification to ISO 50001:2018 before the 2011 version is withdrawn.
You will need...
To possess some knowledge of ISO 50001:2011 requirements and energy management systems.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.