If you want to know more about energy management principles and how ISO 50001 can be used to improve energy performance, this two day training course will help you understand the requirements and how to apply them.
Who should attend?
Individuals who are members of the energy team within an organization, or need to learn more about energy management principles and how ISO 50001 can be used to improve energy performance.
What will you learn?
- Key energy management principles covering the following areas: fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow
- Relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards
- Typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency
- Energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and schedules
- Energy use data analysis methods
- Energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement
- The impact of organizational processes and equipment on energy efficiency
- Electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers
- Purpose of the energy team
- ISO 50001 requirements and how to apply them to the management of energy use and consumption
- To develop energy baselines, including the use of variables to normalize data
- To identify ways to improve energy performance and how to manage these initiatives using an EnMS.
What do you need to prepare?
No knowledge or experience of ISO 50001, energy management systems and energy management principles is required.
- 12.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development...
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.