Extend your auditing skills and knowledge with this two day training course. Verify the effective implementation and maintenance of your energy management system and learn how to plan, conduct and report Energy Management System (EnMS) audits to meet key requirements of ISO 50001.
The course is delivered by tutors who are experts in management systems auditing and experienced in training.
Who should attend?
Individuals soon to be an internal EnMS Auditor or wish to extend their auditing skills and knowledge.
What will you learn?
- Purpose, structure and key requirements of ISO 50001
- Responsibilities of an internal EnMS auditor
- Plan, conduct and report EnMS audits
- The contribution internal EnMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system and your business
- To verify that current practice in your organization conforms to defined requirements
- How auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of your management system
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling, report findings accurately, definition and responsibility for corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
- Previous training and experience as an internal auditor for another management system standard
- Knowledge of key energy management principles
- Ideally to have attended our ISO 50001 Energy Management Principles Course or Essentials for Energy Management Team course.
- 14.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- Business Improvement courses.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.