You need this course if...
- You are considering certification to ISO 50001
- You want to raise awareness and understanding of ISO 50001 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- Want it for use at seminars to promote the use of ISO 50001 as a way to improve energy performance within an organization.
You will learn...
- The purpose and intent of ISO 50001
- The business benefits of implementing an EnMS
- The key requirements of ISO 50001 and the similarities and differences between ISO 50001 and other management system standards
- The role of management in establishing, implementing and maintaining an EnMS
- The Lloyd's Register certification process.
You will need...
No previous experience.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Half day or 2 hours.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.