This two-day course is designed to enable QMS lead auditors to audit ISO 9001:2015 requirements effectively without attending the 5-day lead auditor course.
Who should attend?
- Second or third-party quality management systems auditors wishing to build on the existing external auditing experience
- Second or third-party quality management systems auditors wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and its revisions
- Second or third-party auditors working for an organization that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard
- Any IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 9001:2015 auditor certification scheme.
You will need...
- To have experience of conducting either second party or third party quality management system audits
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 (or ISO 9001:2000) which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 9001:2008 Appreciation and Interpretation” course
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA ISO 9001:2015 “What’s It All About Then?” training course.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of conducting second party or third-party quality audits
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 / or ISO 9001:2000
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 that can be gained by attending the Introduction to ISO 9001 course.
- 14 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
- Copy of the Standard.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
CQI & IRCA certified
This Lloyd's Register training course satisfies the formal training requirements stipulated by the CQI & IRCA.
CQI and IRCA certified training is mapped to a unique competency framework based on the latest skills needed by employers. As an Approved Training Partner, LR has been thoroughly assessed to ensure the highest standards.
For more information, please visit the CQI & IRCA website.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.