You need this event if...
- you are responsible for managing a Quality Management System
- you own or manage processes in your organization
- you are an Internal Auditor of a Quality Management System
- you require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes in this revision of ISO 9001:2015
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL on this current revision of ISO 9001
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need...
- to possess some knowledge of the current ISO 9001:2008 requirements
10.30 a.m. start to 3.30 p.m. finish.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for this course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more