This course package combines...
- ISO 9001 Appreciation (Day 1)
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor (Day 2 & 3)
This appreciation course provides you with the foundational information to understand quality management systems and how process effectiveness directly links with business performance and in an Internal Audit course, you’ll learn how to audit processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
You will learn...
- DAY 1:
- The value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 9001 requirements, and
- The key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system.
- DAY 2 & 3:
- The contribution internal QMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organization conforms with defined requirements
- How auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action take.
Locations and Dates