This course package combines...
- ISO 9001 Appreciation (Day 1)
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor (Day 2 & 3)
This appreciation course provides you with the foundational information to understand quality management systems and how process effectiveness directly links with business performance and in an Internal Audit course, you’ll learn how to audit processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
You will learn...
- DAY 1:
- The value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 9001 requirements, and
- The key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system.
- DAY 2 & 3:
- The contribution internal QMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organization conforms with defined requirements
- How auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action take.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.