This two-day course is designed to enable QMS lead auditors to audit ISO 9001:2015 requirements effectively without attending the 5-day lead auditor course.
Who should attend?
- Second or third-party quality management systems auditors wishing to build on the existing external auditing experience
- Second or third-party quality management systems auditors wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and its revisions
- Second or third-party auditors working for an organization that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard
- Any IRCA registered auditor seeking re-registration to IRCA’s ISO 9001:2015 auditor certification scheme.
You will need...
- To have experience of conducting either second party or third party quality management system audits
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 (or ISO 9001:2000) which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 9001:2008 Appreciation and Interpretation” course
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA ISO 9001:2015 “What’s It All About Then?” training course.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of conducting second party or third-party quality audits
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 / or ISO 9001:2000
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 that can be gained by attending the Introduction to ISO 9001 course.
- 14 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
- Copy of the Standard.