You need this course if...
- You want to apply the knowledge gained to your own business processes and effectively audit your own organization, perform a successful supplier audit and answer your 3rd party ISO auditors.
- Effectively perform internal quality management system audits, perform successful supplier audits and proficiently respond to third party ISO auditors.
You will learn...
- Risk-based thinking and interested parties in relation to ISO requirements
- Application of knowledge gained using case studies
- Application of ISO requirements using case studies.
- Leadership in relation to strategic direction, policy and objectives, and the application of ISO requirements
- The requirements of core business processes in relation to support business processes and application of ISO requirements
- The application of ISO requirements to core and support business processes.
- How to apply effective performance indicators to ensure top level policy and objectives are achieved
- Practical application of knowledge in planning, conducting and reporting internal and supplier audits
- Practical application through live audits
- Learning reinforcement and skills development through live practice audits.
Locations and dates