You need this course if...
- You want to apply the knowledge gained to your own business processes and effectively audit your own organization, perform a successful supplier audit and answer your 3rd party ISO auditors.
- Effectively perform internal quality management system audits, perform successful supplier audits and proficiently respond to third party ISO auditors.
You will learn...
- Risk-based thinking and interested parties in relation to ISO requirements
- Application of knowledge gained using case studies
- Application of ISO requirements using case studies.
- Leadership in relation to strategic direction, policy and objectives, and the application of ISO requirements
- The requirements of core business processes in relation to support business processes and application of ISO requirements
- The application of ISO requirements to core and support business processes.
- How to apply effective performance indicators to ensure top level policy and objectives are achieved
- Practical application of knowledge in planning, conducting and reporting internal and supplier audits
- Practical application through live audits
- Learning reinforcement and skills development through live practice audits.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.