If you are new to quality management this three-day course will provide you with the necessary skills to implement or improve your quality management system (QMS).
By attending this course, you will gain a wider understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements, learn how to develop quality policies, controls and procedures, manage audit activity, implement corrective action and develop an effective management review process.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to quality management or ISO 9001:2015 who wants to develop the skills to implement, maintain or be effective in leading the organization's QMS.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective QMS and how to manage and implement ISO 9001 effectively
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Best practices methods and the benefits on how to document systems and processes
- Plan, implement and manage your internal auditing activities
- Rectify any issues found by implementing effective corrective action
- What to expect from third-party assessment
- Develop effective policies and SMART objectives that support your QMS and business to help improve the performance of both
- Develop an appropriate management review process and continual improvement.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
- 17.75 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- Internal QMS Auditor
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.