You need this course if...
You are seeking to more effectively use the corrective and preventive processes to drive improvement within your organisation.
You will learn...
- The correct definitions of corrective and preventive action and how and when they are applicable
- What management controls are and their contribution to effective preventive action
- To use a structured approach to address problems in your organisation including the 8D approach
- How to select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to problem-solving and improvement
- To assess how effective your corrective and preventive action has been.
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food packaging manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.