You need this course if...
- You want to be an Internal QMS Auditor
You will learn...
- An overview of the structure and content of ISO 9001
- The contribution internal QMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- Gow to verify that current practice in your organization conforms with defined requirements
- How auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
You will need...
- An understanding of ISO 9001, ideally, by completing LR's ISO 9001 Appreciation and Interpretation course
Locations and dates