You need this course if...
- You are thinking of pursuing ISO 9001 certification
- You want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 9001 and how it links to effective business control and performance
- You want to re-invigorate your QMS.
You will learn...
- About the 8 key principles that underpin ISO 9001
- About the purpose of a QMS
- Why the objectives are so important
- The difference between procedure and process
- How process effectiveness links to business performance
- About the responsibilities imposed on the management team by ISO 9001
- Why the management review process is so important
- The business benefits to be gained from an effectively deployed QMS.
You will need...
No previous experience or training in quality or ISO 9001 is required.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.