This course provides advanced information and skills to optimise and maintain/evergreen a reliability based mechanical integrity (RBMI) programme.
This course will provide:
- Advanced information and skills to optimise and maintain/evergreen an RBMI programme.
- Reporting and getting data for planning, quality control, and compliance
- Detailed shutdown/turnaround inspection planning using RBMI
- Equipment selection, TML selection, and grouping/regrouping for inspection
- Best practices for managing, documenting and evaluating inspection data in RBMI
- Adding/Modifying equipment
- Updating criticality and inspection plans
- Managing RBMI users
- Review of policies and procedures needed to support an effective RBMI program
- Hands-on experience with a fully integrated software system
- Who should attend:
- Managers, engineers and senior inspectors and other technical staff who manage and maintain RBMI programs.
You need to have completed the RBMI: Basic training course.