You need this course if...
- you are an executive leader and / or senior manager and / or management representative and / or management systems practitioner and / or management systems auditor and / or process manager
- you want to learn about the requirements concerning risk-based thinking as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards
You will learn…
- the underlying principles concerning risk-based thinking
- the common risk-based requirements for a management system as defined in the management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system requirements, and how they may be addressed
- the high-level risk management structure and associated requirements as defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk management principles and guidelines, and how these may be used to demonstrate conformity with a management system standard based on Annex SL, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- how risk-based thinking at system level interrelates with operational risk-based methodologies, such as FMEA, HAZOP, HACCP, and discipline-specific risk requirements as defined in some management system standards, such as the determination of significant aspects as required in ISO 14001:2015.
You will need...
- ideally you will have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 and / or ISO 14001:2015
This course can be delivered either as a public event or as an in-company event and in a virtual or face-to-face classroom setting:
- ½ day public
- ½ day to 1 day in-company (tutor to tailor appropriate exercises within each session for 1 day delivery)
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.