You need this course if...
You work in the medical sector and are implementing a risk management system based on ISO 14971.
You will learn...
- How to meet the essential requirements of the Directives
- Risk management terminology
- Usability terminology and tools as defined in ISO 62366
- How risk management relates to the product life cycle
- How to implement risk management arrangements as required in ISO 14971
- How to update risk management files to meet the content deviations identified in Annex Z.
You will need...
- A sound knowledge of the medical devices manufactured by your organization
- To have general knowledge of hazard analysis principles is advisable.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.