- This two-day training course explains the design and construction of the Base Process Library and Process Reference Model but also introduces the Process Assessment Model, outlining a best practice approach.
- This course will help you learn the basics behind capability evaluations and key concepts, if your organization wants to conduct assessments against the TickITplus scheme.
Who should attend?
- Organizations adopting the TickITplus scheme as a driver for process improvements and certification
- Organizations intending to conduct internal or external assessments against TickITplus
- Anyone wishing to become a registered TickITplus Foundation level, assessor or practitioner.
What will you learn?
- Benefits of a capability-based approach to improvements and assessments
- The basics behind capability evaluations based on ISO 15504-2
- New concepts introduced by TickITplus
- The design and construction of the Base Process Library
- Construct a Process Reference Model
- Prepare for an external certification assessment
- Conduct an assessment and produce a Process Assessment Model.
What do you need to prepare?
- Practical experience of implementing and improving an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system in an IT rich environment
- Experience in conducting and reporting audits
- A copy of the latest version of the Base Process Library.
- 13 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Refreshments and lunch for public attendees only
- GASQ Certificate.
Your future development...
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for this course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.