- This two-day training course explains the design and construction of the Base Process Library and Process Reference Model but also introduces the Process Assessment Model, outlining a best practice approach.
- This course will help you learn the basics behind capability evaluations and key concepts, if your organization wants to conduct assessments against the TickITplus scheme.
Who should attend?
- Organizations adopting the TickITplus scheme as a driver for process improvements and certification
- Organizations intending to conduct internal or external assessments against TickITplus
- Anyone wishing to become a registered TickITplus Foundation level, assessor or practitioner.
What will you learn?
- Benefits of a capability-based approach to improvements and assessments
- The basics behind capability evaluations based on ISO 15504-2
- New concepts introduced by TickITplus
- The design and construction of the Base Process Library
- Construct a Process Reference Model
- Prepare for an external certification assessment
- Conduct an assessment and produce a Process Assessment Model.
What do you need to prepare?
- Practical experience of implementing and improving an ISO 9001 compliant quality management system in an IT rich environment
- Experience in conducting and reporting audits
- A copy of the latest version of the Base Process Library.
- 13 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Refreshments and lunch for public attendees only
- GASQ Certificate.