You need this course if...
- You are a senior manager, management representative, management systems practitioner, or management systems auditor
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning leadership and commitment as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards
- An appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard, such as ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 would be advantageous.
You will learn...
- What is meant by leadership and top management in terms of management systems
- The underlying principles concerning leadership and commitment
- The requirements on top management defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL, including ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- How you can address the requirements on top management
- The roles and responsibilities related to leadership within your organization’s management systems and the wider role of leaders within the business.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for this course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.