You need this course if...
- You are a manager with responsibility for defining, developing and managing processes and/or management representative and/or management systems practitioner
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning the process approach as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
You will learn...
- The underlying principles concerning the process approach and how this is addressed in the management system standards based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management system requirements and ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management system requirements
- How to define a process and standardize it with respect to an understanding of what aspects are key to the specific requirements of interested parties
- Where in a process key measures are located and their role in enabling performance evaluation and fulfillment of intended management system outcomes.
You will need...
Ideally, you will have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015.