You need this course if...
- You are a management systems practitioner with the need to understand and implement the risk-based thinking requirements of the Annex SL based ISO standards
- You are a senior manager, management representative, management system practitioner or a management system auditor.
You will learn...
- The underlying principles concerning risk-based thinking in terms of management
- What the common risk-based requirements are, as defined in the management system standards based on Annex SL
- How to address the common risk-based requirements
- The structure and requirements defined in ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management and Guidelines
- How to use the requirements defined in ISO 31000:2009 to demonstrate conformity with management system standards based on Annex SL
- How risk-based thinking at a system level interrelates with operational risk-based methodologies such as FMEA, HAZOP and HACCP
- Discipline-specific risk requirements as defined in certain management system standards, such as the determination of significant aspects in ISO 14001:2015.
You will need...
It would be beneficial to have an appreciation of at least one Annex SL based management system standard. Lloyd’s Register's introductory courses or two days preparing for courses would provide an overview of the new ISO standard, Annex SL and the requirements for revised management systems.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more