This Updating to ISO 45001 course is designed for those who have the knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and need the overview and understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in the standard.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing an OH&S Management System
- Individuals owning or managing processes in an organization
- Internal Auditors and leaders of OH&S Management System
- Individuals who are required a general understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in ISO 45001:2018.
What will you learn?
- What Annex SL and its influence in all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- Timeline for migration period before the changes become mandatory.
What do you need to prepare?
Knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements is beneficial.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Migration
- ISO 45001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified.
Half-day face-to-face, or 2-3 hours eLearning
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Updating to ISO 45001
- USD 255 excluding tax