The AuditOne™ Initiative is driven by the Foundation For Strategic Sourcing (F4SS) and seeks to develop a single set of quality standards and audit processes that establish a uniform harmonized standard for the industry. As a result, suppliers will have the opportunity to have one audit that will meet the requirements of multiple customers.
The AuditOne™ Additional Module and BRC Global Standards Packaging meet the requirements established by F4SS Members in cooperation with Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, L'Oreal and Estee Lauder among other leading consumer goods brands. The process is intended to create a broad and far reaching harmonized quality process for the FMCG/CPG non-foods industry.
Our knowledge of BRC standards as well of the packaging and consumer goods
industry makes us your approved AuditOne™ certification body of choice, and we’re ready to support your certification.
There are significant benefits in certification to the BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials. It helps reduce or eliminate multiple assessments with theadditional benefits of reduction in disruption to the business associated paperwork and costs. Additional benefits include:
- Benchmarked by the GFSI, enabling your organization to achieve certification to a GFSI- recognized standard.
- Leading packaging standard of choice with more than 3500+ certifications globally.
- It offers additional modules, such as the AuditOne™ Voluntary Module, that enables your organization to comply with F4SS requirements and helps support your organizations ability to supply to major brands such as P&G, Johnson & Johnson,
Unilever, L’Oreal and Estee Lauder, GoJo among others.
- Customer satisfaction – a single comprehensive verification program enabling regular reporting to food retailers and other parties as agreed.
- Best practice – assurance that systems in place are working to enable production of safe packaging.
- Reduced costs – continual improvement of the quality, hygiene and product safety systems resulting on operations efficiencies.
- Single verification programme enabling regular reporting to food retailers and other parties as agreed.
- Comprehensive and focused on quality, legality and product safety.
- Addresses part of the ‘due diligence’ requirements of packaging manufacturer/ supplier; packer/filler and retailer.
- Regular surveillance visits help ensure continual improvement of the quality, hygiene and product safety system.
- A standardised reporting format gives information on how sites meet the requirements.
Why work with us?
- Experience - We are a market leader in the provision of packaging, consumer goods, safety, quality and food safety assessment, certification and training services, and some of the world’s best-known organizations choose Lloyd's Register for their assessment and certification needs.
- Proven track record - We have high-profile clients in the packaging, food, retail, logistics,
storage and distribution sectors.
- BRC Specialists - Our assessors are industry specialists and experts who are matched with your business needs, enabling an effective and robust assessment of your system.
- Independent accreditation – LR holds accreditation from UKAS to ISO 17065:2012, enabling us to deliver accredited BRC certification.
- Global assessment reach – We’ve certified organizations to BRC across North America, Latin America, Europe and the Middle East.
- AuditOneTM – We are an approved AuditOne™ certification body with resources ready to deliver your BRC Packaging Issue 5 + AuditOne™ Voluntary Module certification.
How we can help
We apply our expert solutions and independence to assure the integrity, reliability and success of every aspect of your operation. Helping maximize productivity and recovery, reduce operating costs, mitigate risk and demonstrate compliance with government regulations, industry codes and standards, many of which we have helped to develop.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
AIC – Agricultural Industries Confederation
The Agricultural Industries Confederation (AIC) was formed in 2003 and is the UK’s leading trade association for the agri-supply industry.