Built on two decades of development and feature enhancement, AllAssets proprietary predictive risk models and extensive library of failure data templates identify and evaluate critical assets, then help optimise operational Inspection and Maintenance activity - assuring asset integrity and increasing equipment reliability and uptime while reducing costs. With preconfigured risk models and a unique model builder tool, AllAssets enables customers to build bespoke models without the need for software coding.
- Prepopulated models with LR’s certified recommendations
- LR’s 250 years of risk expertise built in
- Quickly create your own models with our unique Model Builder tool or choose to edit LR created master models for your own asset conditions
- Create and modify your own flexible asset hierarchies, risk matrixes, inspection templates & Reports - no coding needed!
- AutoCAD editing allows you to mark-up drawings with inspection points from the AllAssets system
- LR can validate and certify new models you build to ensure they comply with regulations, industry standards and are optimized for rapid analysis
- Align with existing operations (workflows and processes)
- Orchestrate data from different sources using our APIs, including your Enterprise Asset Management systems such as SAP and Maximo
- Cloud first approach to easily and securely connect to data sources
- Supports OSLC and a wide range of other communication standards. Compliant with API 510, 570 and 580 and aligns with ISO 55000
- 3rd party compliance validation with latest security standards including OWASP, giving you peace of mind
Global Service Expertise
- Expert support to ensure seamless integration or migration
A modern Asset Performance Management platform
The AllAssets platform delivers proven risk mitigation and asset reliability methodologies via a secure, rapid time-to-value SaaS deployment model. Built cloud first, system configuration is simple and the platform delivers a lightweight, high performance, extensible and user-friendly experience.
- Single store for your asset data, giving you a single view of asset health
- Seamless integration with leading EAM systems (SAP and Maximo) as well as time-series data (OSISoft’s PI), accelerating value from your EAM investment
- Enables a unified asset management program that can be used by all team members to establish governance
- The flexibility to take advantage of the benefits of a cloud solution or host on premise according to your requirements, making system configuration simple
- Includes a comprehensive toolset within its IDMS capabilities
Extensive Inspection Data Management System (IDMS) capabilities
The IDMS helps you efficiently plan and manage where, when and how Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) work takes place. Based on AllAssets risk assessment and your strategic business goals, create and implement optimal Preventative Maintenance plans that assure safe compliance at minimum cost.
- Plan and track all types of NDT inspection, designate thickness measurement locations
- Calculate corrosion rates and remaining life on your equipment and use it when evergreening your mechanical integrity program
- Link identical assets and automatically apply risk profiles
- Track changes in pipe and tank wall thickness amongst other fixed equipment types
- Record relief device tests, visual inspections, and any other type of inspection
Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
Our Risk Based Inspection tool turns inspection data into insights, helping you pin point the risk of your fixed assets. Outputs are used to produce an optimised inspection plan to enhance asset and plant performance and reliability, minimise downtime and reduce costs. A library of tried and tested risk models for common asset types enables you to quickly prioritise operational inspection work.
- Apply single component and multi-component risk models
- Define possible Failure Mechanisms and associated Damage Modes
- Identify cumulative risks of ageing equipment
- Safely eliminate internal inspections while increasing asset integrity
Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), FMEA, FMECA
AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation helps you address the maintenance burden, mitigate operating risks and deliver sustainable equipment reliability, efficiency, and availability. With RCM, you can confidently establish the safe minimum maintenance levels for reliable and compliant system operation. Deploy predictive modelling to rank your assets based on criticality, then design an optimised preventive maintenance strategy that minimises resource use and cost.
- Optimize Planned Maintenance based on your main concern, whether is it reliability, availability or commerciality amongst other available methods
- Use our library of models to gain access to a vast number of failure rates and equipment classes and types
- Use the maintenance optimization module to fine-tune inspection intervals based on historical failure rates
- Use our criticality analysis feature to add a level of assurance to your analysis from a risk perspective