9 Dec 2020
- Location Online
- Venue Webinar
- Time 11am - 12pm
- Duration 1 hour
Join Lloyd's Register, Cargill, McDonald’s and Food Safety Magazine in this on-demand webinar that tackles the current and future state of the food industry through debate and discussion with leading industry experts who will share their experience and insight on some of the most pressing issues impacting food producers today.
From the unexpected to the routine - what are the lessons learned by industry in recent months and how will these re-shape the priorities, and focus of leaders and key stakeholders, working across global food supply chains into the future to ensure that business resilience, continuity and brand reputation are maintained while consumer demands for a safe and secure food supply chain are met.
Panel of experts:
- Kimberly Coffin, Global Technical Director – Supply Chain Assurance at Lloyd’s Register
- Mark Overland, Director, Global Certification Corporate Food Safety, Quality & Regulatory Affairs at Cargill
- Dr. Dr Bizhan Pourkomailian, Global Director Food Safety - Restaurant & Distribution at McDonald’s Corporation.
Discussion topics include:
- Legislation and certification - leveraging compliance to mitigate risks
- The changing role of technology - driving confidence in food safety
- Strengthening supply chains - addressing the 'new' vulnerabilities to business, products and brands
- Consumer behaviors - industry pivots needed to feed consumer hunger.