Are your critical assets burdened with costly shutdowns and unnecessary maintenance? Are you struggling to implement efficiencies remotely?
Focusing your maintenance where it counts is key when faced with manpower issues due to travel and distancing restrictions, and at a time when managing costs is essential. LR AllAssets™ aligns your maintenance activities and operating cost base with your facility risk profile and commercial environment, so you can justify adjusting your maintenance when depending on demand for your products and increasing reliability and availability when you need it most, while reducing maintenance costs by up to 30%.
Hear from our experts on maintenance and reliability, Shervin Sadeghi and Norwadi Hamat, who will demonstrate how LR’s AllAssets™ Maintenance Optimisation solution can help you:
- Identify the correct data to analyse, and supplement the gaps with LR and Industry failure libraries
- Prioritise critical assets based on commercial and reliability targets
- Safely extend maintenance schedules to meet your company objectives
- Identify and improve reliability of your critical bad actors
- Create an adaptive link between your facility historical performance, OPEX expenditure and your products market condition
This webinar is the second in a series that will explore key challenges and solutions relating to remote maintenance optimisation.