This course provides an introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. It explains how to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS, how to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and helps understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want an introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) based on ISO 22000 and be able to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS, how to describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000:2018 and understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.
What will you learn?
- How to describe the purpose and intent of a FSMS based on HACCP principles
- Be able to explain the legislative framework relevant to such a FSMS
- Be able to explain the purpose and intent of ISO 22000
- How to describe the ISO 22000 requirements
- How to describe the FSSC scheme version 5 requirements
What do you need to prepare?
It is recommended to attend the course having the following:
- Prior experience of working in the food chain
- Prior knowledge of HACCP principles
- ISO 22000
- FSSC 22000 v5
- Consolidation of learning and course review
Learners who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with an FSSC recognised Certificate of Attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.