This ISO 45001 training course outlines the necessary skills needed to lead an ISO 45001 audit team and conduct first, second and third-party audits against the standard requirements.
There are three delivery options for you to choose from; a 38-hour virtual classroom course delivered in 5 sessions; a 40-hour virtual classroom course delivered in 7 sessions and the traditional face to face 5-day classroom course.
The virtual classroom courses are delivered in real time by experienced tutors via our online platform and provide delegates with the flexibility of attending from a convenient place, without the requirement of travelling.
Successful completion of this certified course satisfies the requirements to become a registered OH&S lead auditor and adds credibility through a formal qualification.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want to audit OH&S Management Systems against ISO 45001 requirements.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and benefits of an OH&S management system
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The importance of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- The preventive approach to risk management
- The role and responsibilities of an Auditor/ Lead Auditor
- To plan and conduct an interview with top management
- To evaluate an organisation’s OH&S policy and objectives
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes, areas and between members of an audit team
- To prepare for your audits by developing effective checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- To evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- To report findings accurately and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- The requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of occupational health & safety management principles and concepts
- A basic knowledge of managing OH&S through hazard identification, risk assessment, risk control, compliance with legal and other requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements presented in the Introduction to ISO 45001 and ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Continuous assessment and a 2-hour examination.