This Updating to ISO 45001 course is designed for those who have the knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and need the overview and understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in the standard.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for managing an OH&S Management System
- Individuals owning or managing processes in an organisation
- Internal Auditors and leaders of OH&S Management System
- Individuals who are required a general understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced in ISO 45001:2018.
What will you learn?
- What Annex SL and its influence in all management systems standards
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- An overview of the potential implications for your organisation of the migration from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Guidance on how to plan for your organisation's migration to ISO 45001.
What do you need to prepare?
Knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements is beneficial.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.