Imagine being able to obtain greater insight into your asset safety, risk and performance. Imagine reducing costly downtime, equipment failure rates and OPEX costs. Imagine being able to create your own models, have them validated by industry experts, and utilise them in your asset performance software. Imagine being able to load your inspection data via drag and drop.
Imagine no more, LR’s AllAssets has turned this into reality with a new approach to Asset Performance Management.
AllAssets - Make optimising inspection and maintenance a reality
What we offer
LR AllAssets is a unique Asset Performance Management (APM) software platform with proven methodologies and advanced analytics to help you mitigate business risk and optimise plant performance.
Preconfigured templates and a unique model builder tool enable you to easily configure models for your own environment without the need for software coding – reducing costs and giving you faster time to insight. A secure, cloud based solution, LR AllAssets also frees your workforce from spreadsheets and allows a systematic approach to capturing human knowledge and best practices, all in one place and accessible across the organisation.
LR AllAssets gives you asset performance assurance by turning inspection and maintenance data into insights, so you can pin point your risk; enhance asset, plant and facility performance and reliability by 20%; reduce failure risk by 80%; and achieve costs savings of up to 50%.
- Prepopulated models with LR’s certified recommendations
- LR’s 250 years of risk expertise built in
- Quickly create your own models or choose to edit the LR created master models for your own asset conditions
- Create and modify your own flexible asset hierarchies, risk matrixes, inspection templates & Reports - no coding needed!
- AutoCAD editing allows you to mark-up drawings with inspection point from the AllAssets system
- LR can validate and certify new models you build to ensure they comply with regulations, industry standards and software practices.
- Align with existing operations (workflows and processes)
- Orchestrate data from different sources using our APIs, including your Enterprise Asset Management systems
- Cloud first approach to easily and securely connect to data sources.
- Giving you peace of mind
No black boxes
- Open approach and transparency
Global Service Expertise
- Expert support to ensure seamless integration or migration
What are the benefits?
- Reduce risk and optimise business operations
- More accurate risk mitigation
- Improved utilisation of resources
- Identify critical equipment
- Identify cumulative risks of aging equipment
- Focus limited resources on critical assets
- Prioritise inspection and maintenance on risk
- Eliminate unnecessary inspection and maintenance activities
- Reduce failure, shutdowns and operating costs
- Extend maintenance and turnaround intervals
- Improve asset reliability and availability
- Increase equipment uptime
- Safely extend equipment life
- Lower life cycle costs
- Improve workforce effectiveness and efficiency
- Capture knowledge and best practice
Why choose LR?
As experts in asset integrity and maintenance optimisation, with a track record spanning decades, we’re committed to helping you exceed not only your safety objectives, but your operational and performance objectives. We combine our engineering excellence with data insights and digital solutions, helping clients achieve cost savings they couldn’t imagine, increase production above expectation and extend the life of assets and maximise operability beyond what was thought possible. Don’t take our word for it, request a demo of LR AllAssets and see for yourself.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
RTAMO reduces maintenance hours by 44%
Our client was looking to optimise their maintenance schedule and make efficient use of resources. We helped to reduce annualised maintenance hours for them.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
25 Feb 19
2019 IPEIA Conference.
Banff, Alberta, Canada
5 Mar 19
Security & Policing 2019
Farnborough, United Kingdom
13 Mar 19
Australia Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference 2019