Getting your project certified can cause problems and delays at a critical time of development. We provide assurance quickly and efficiently through a range of 3rd party design appraisal and inspection services.
What we offer
We can provide certification of all or part of your offshore wind farm in accordance with national and/or international standards, including IEC 61400-22. We can also certify individual IEC 61400-22 modules (for example, Site Conditions, Design Basis etc).
- Design appraisal from the earliest stages of a project, through detailed design, inspection during construction and commissioning and continued involvement in-service.
- Virtually all discipline expertise available in-house. Including loads, structures, geotechnics, metocean, materials, corrosion etc. We can also help you with:
- Approval in Principle (AiP), Certification (both design appraisal and inspection) and Verification
- 2nd party inspections
- Vendor management
What are the benefits?
- Delivery of a good, safe project certified by independent experts
- Seamless project management
- Access to specialist resources
- Achievement of Time, Quality and Cost targets
- Flexible approach, adapted to your specific needs
- Client friendly approach
Why choose LR?
We are uniquely placed to support your project, throughout the entire lifecycle from development to decommissioning. Along with our marine classification heritage, we draw on decades of experience in energy and critical infrastructure. We have helped to shape and grow the renewable energy sector with our research and technology advancement activities and we remain committed to contributing to the low carbon future. When you choose to work with LR for your renewable energy project, you'll be working with a team of industry-leading experts. Our renewables experts have delivered for some of the world's most complex and ambitious projects, including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar and wave and tidal turbines. We have a global footprint, with offices and experts all over the world and we can apply our experience developed in mature renewables energy markets to those which are at an earlier stage of development.
LR Management Systems of Accreditations
Details of the management and processes of the LR Accreditations can be found at:
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Aker BP: Using data intelligently to cut planned maintenance in half.
LR AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation reduces planned maintenance of centrifugal pumps and fire and gas detectors by up to 50%.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
26 Nov 19
WindEurope Offshore 2019.