Between international treaties, standards, and questions about certifying bodies, the offshore container certification process can be confusing not only for manufacturers, but for buyers and end-users of offshore containers.
Now, Lloyd's Register has put together a complimentary downloadable guide about offshore container certification to provide some answers.
Download the guide today and you'll learn:
- Which countries require offshore containers to be approved by an approved body
- The history of offshore container certification
- Comparisons of popular standards
Who should download this guide?
- Offshore container manufacturers
- Offshore container buyers
- Offshore oil and gas company procurement and quality teams
- End users of offshore containers
- Drilling rig owners
Fill out the form and we'll email you a complimentary copy. LR is concerned about your privacy. We never share your details with third-parties. By downloading this poster we will send you notifications when it's updated, and we will send you developments surrounding related codes, standards and regulations. If you do not want to receive these updates, there are instructions in the email you will receive.