Between international treaties, standards, and questions about certifying bodies, the offshore container certification process can be confusing not only for manufacturers, but for buyers and end-users of offshore containers.
Now, Lloyd's Register has put together a complimentary downloadable guide about offshore container certification to provide some answers.
Download the guide today and you'll learn:
- Which countries require offshore containers to be approved by an approved body
- The history of offshore container certification
- Comparisons of popular standards, including the new ISO 10855 and API 2CCU
Who should download this guide?
- Offshore container manufacturers
- Offshore container rental companies
- Offshore container buyers
- Offshore oil and gas company procurement and quality teams
- End users of offshore containers
- Drilling rig owners
Fill out the form and we'll email you a complimentary copy.