25 Feb - 1 Mar 2019
- Location Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Our stand no. 63
- Venue Banff Conference Centre
- Link 23rd Annual IPEIA Conference
About the event
The IPEIA Conference began over 20 ago years and has become an internationally recognized annual conference to gather Pressure Equipment Integrity industry groups together to further improve best practices and provide education for those committed to this specialty in the energy sector.
- To increase awareness of pressure equipment safety and reliability throughout industry using technological improvements associated with fabrication, maintenance and inspection.
- To provide knowledge and education for the continuous development of our business.
- To provide a forum for the interaction between industry, regulators and educators.
- To provide a platform through which pressure equipment industry concerns and /or initiatives can take hold and be administered.
The IPEIA Conference is an annual conference held in the beautiful majestic Rocky’s of Alberta at the Banff Conference Centre the last week of February or first week of March. With over 750 delegates in attendance who have come to expect the following from the conference:
- 40-50 Paper Presentations
- Keynote Speakers
- Industry Workshops
- Industry Group Meetings
- Industry Leading Peer Networking
- Stakeholder Exhibiting
- Certified Training for:
> ABSA PESL
> Pressure Relief Devices Requirements & Recommended Practices Seminar
> CSA B51 / ASME B31.3 Process Piping Essentials
> TSASK PESL
> More than 80 exhibiting companies
> Hands on demonstrations
Over five days participants will have the opportunity to interact with industry peers in two full days of Pre-Conference Training & Certification Opportunities, Industry Meetings, three days of Conference Presentations filled with keynote speakers, networking events, exhibition and hands on demonstrations.
Committee Members: Jessie Wong & Monica Hernandez
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
OPEX-Reduction - Maintenance Optimization Case Studies Workshop
11AM - 12PM
Jamie Davidson presenting "Assessing performance of a corrosion control program & incorporarting data analytics"