3 Oct 2018
- Location Houston, United States
- Venue 1330 Enclave Pkwy #200 Houston, TX 77077
- Time 10am - 1pm (lunch is included)
- Booking Register now
- Speaker Oz Rodriguez, Product Manager LR
- Topic a unique asset performance and risk management software taking the industry by storm
- Speaker David Ryder, VP Data Digital Commercialisation
- Topic DR presentation: IOT and real-time benefits
- Speaker Stephen Jamieson, Head of SAP Leonardo at SAP UK & Ireland
- Topic SAPs perspective on digital and Asset Management
A conflux of fiscal, regulatory & technology pressures is driving a need for more dynamic and imaginative solutions that can underpin your asset management strategy.
That’s why we’ve engineered LR AllAssets - a new market leading Asset Performance and Risk Management Software that transforms risk into opportunity. We’d like to share further details about AllAssets so you can:
Discover how new innovations and technology can drive greater operational efficiencies.
Learn how easy it is to incorporate an agile software solution into your asset and risk management strategy that delivers optimised performance, production and profitability.
Understand how a digital approach creates greater clarity, helping you gain a deeper appreciation of the condition of your asset and assess how it’s likely to operate in the future under varying conditions.
At a time when oil prices are fluctuating, it’s tempting to push your assets and equipment harder to produce more. No matter how hard you push your assets, transforming your operations by leveraging advanced digital platforms will deliver significant benefits. Optimising risk management, maintenance and inspection will ultimately drive greater efficiencies and better returns.
Join us at this invitation-only event as we unveil further details about LR AllAssets.
Be part of an exclusive set of companies that can benefit from early access to LR’s engineering prowess and technology innovation.